Hello, My name is Olivier Anguenot and I'm a Technical Leader at Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
. I'm accountable for helping our partners to develop their applications based on our growing UCaaS and CPaaS Rainbow
platform or to develop application for them. I live in Strasbourg, France and I'm married and father of 2.
I'm a WebRTC specialist since 2012 when I developed my first WebRTC library called SonotoneJS which tried to make it easy to manipulate the SDP and to deliver it to the remote peer using an agnostic signaling protocol. Since that period, I developed a lot of libraries and tools around WebRTC.
In my free time, I help those who need help on:
- WebRTC basic knowledge
- Frontend WebRTC integration (Devices check, Statistics, audio & video signal)
- Mobile integration (Native, React-Native, ...)
- Third party SDK integration (Vonage, Twilio, ...)
- System integration (Freeswitch)
- Server side integration (Janus, BBB)
Recently, I started to develop my own Turn monitoring service called TurnCafe to help me managing my TURN servers. TurnCafe gives me a live status as well as a complete check-up.